Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 30: What's Your Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream? - 31 Day Blog Challenge

My favorite flavor is not necessarily an ice cream. When I crave a cold refreshing treat that usually means we are heading to The Bent Spoon in Princeton. In the shadow of Princeton University is the best artisan sorbet I've had. Of course the fact that it's created with local ingredients (some of which are grown at our favorite orchard) makes it that much better too.

We are die hard Spoonies. Although they have so many amazing and often interesting flavors of organic sorbets and ice creams I always go for the organic raspberry sorbet. It is the best I've had anywhere. My daughter is in love with their organic mango sorbet so the two of us are always so predictable with our orders. The daring one in the group is my husband. He's been trying a different flavor every time. Just writing this is making me crave some. Maybe we'll take a trip to savor some this week since it is spring break. And maybe one day I'll finally break my pleasant habit order the lavender mascarpone I've been dying to try.


My daughter with her mango, my raspberry and my husband went for coconut ice cream.
******** 
Are you keeping up with the challenge? Head over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to link up and read about other bloggers favorite seasons. Or you can check out my past Blog Challenge posts here:

1 comment:

Frank said...

coconut ice cream is the best this planet has to offer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...