Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 22: What Do You Do When You're Home Alone? - 31 Day Blog Challenge

I'm a day late with this post. Yesterday was just so bad in so many ways and I could not bring myself to a happy enough place to write. I did not want to put negative energy out there in the world so I resorted to sleep therapy.  It's crazy how our bodies react to situations when we feel we are being attacked under false pretenses. So after a nice good cry, a new pair of shoes, pizza therapy, lots of hugs from my family and a very long night of sleep I'm feeling like I have a better perspective on the negative situation that arose. I feel like I can now approach it professionally and with a level head.

But onto the topic of being alone. I am never alone. I honestly cannot recall the last time I was home alone. I imagine for most people being home alone can be incredibly relaxing but for me it's quite the opposite. I am most relaxed when I have my whole family with me under one roof because I don't need to worry. When they are not with me I worry like crazy. So if I were home alone I imagine I would find things to do around the house to keep my hands and mind busy until they were all back home with me again. I am crazy for hating the thought of being home alone?

Join the 31 Day Blog Challenge!

Are you keeping up with the challenge? Head over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to link up and read about what other bloggers do when they're home alone. Or you can check out my past Blog Challenge posts here:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...