Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 13: Do You Have Regret? - 31 Day Blog Challenge

I used to have regret. So much of it. It was such an unhealthy lifestyle but I was young and lost in life and unsure of my place. I'm so happy I've come to a point in life where I can honestly say I have no regret. Every single thing I've been through that I could maybe regret has lead me to the very place I am in life right now and I kind of like it here.

Life isn't easy but it is what you make it. To walk around with regret is quite a heavy thing. As C. Joybell C. wrote, "You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles."

Instead of holding onto regret I give thanks for the lessons I've learned from every challenging, negative, unhappy or heart wrenching moment I've made it through.

********
Join the 31 Day Blog Challenge!


Are you keeping up with the challenge? Head over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to link up and read about what other bloggers are writing about regret. Or you can check out my past Blog Challenge posts here:

2 comments:

Frank said...

Well said and great outlook.

Frank said...

Well said and great outlook.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...