Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 28: What's Your Guilty Pleasure? - 31 Day Blog Challenge

I have a few guilty pleasures. Shoes, getting pizza wasted (like I did tonight), daytrips to New York City (that is one expensive city) and Rachel Zoe. My husband cannot stay in the room when I'm watching her. He finds her irritating. I don't care because I find her fabulous. I am so happy her show The Rachel Zoe Project is back after a much too long hiatus when baby Skylar Morrison came along. I pretty much stalk her. I Facebook stalk her, inbox stalk her and I TV stalk her. It was love at first, "OMG, That is so MAH-JOR!" I'd write more but she's about to take over my television for the next hour.
 
******** 
Join the 31 Day Blog Challenge!

Are you keeping up with the challenge? Head over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to link up and read about other bloggers guilty pleasures. Or you can check out my past Blog Challenge posts here:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...