Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 8: Pet Peeves - 31 Day Blog Challenge

I hate to complain or voice negative opinions unless I know they will be of positive or constructive use. So before I pour a bottle of my own whine I'll give a little thanks to this silly girl who turned a messy, snowy, whiney morning of mine right around.

 
 
While I was clearing the snow from my car so I could get us both on our way to school and work, I was whining in my head and preparing myself for the inevitable horrendous commute to work in Princeton because of the snow. And then I got hit by a snowball! Uncontrollable laughter from the both of us soon followed.
 
Right then I stopped. I stopped being my own worst pet peeve! I stopped whining! We all hate when our children whine, when other adults whine, even when our pets whine, but we're all guilty of it too! It's healthy to let it all out but so easy to forget to channel that whine through a positive outlet. Usually we opt for a full out living room dance party to turn any bad whiney moods right around. But today I managed to have fun in the snow before 8 am with only one cup of coffee in me thanks to the snowball that snapped me back to reality.


Join the 31 Day Blog Challenge!

Are you keeping up with the challenge? Head over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to link up and read about other bloggers pet peeves! Or you can check out my past Blog Challenge posts here:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...