Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 19: 5 Blogs I Read on a Regular Basis - 31 Day Blog Challenge

It has been quite a while since I've religiously read blogs. I spent most of last year obsessing over wedding blogs like Style Me Pretty, Ruffled, and 100 Layer Cake while I planned my dream Wedding. I so badly would love to submit some photos from my big day to any one of those blogs but I need to find a day with a few extra hours in it somewhere first. But at least I have found a little time to read and catch up with my favorite blogs with my morning coffee.
One of my absolute favorite blogs that I think I've been reading for at least four or five years now is Whatever by Meg Duerksen. I am one of five kids and she is raising five kids in such a similar way to how I was brought up. So of course I'm obsessed with her blog. From her Craft Thursdays and her amazing home decorating skills to her photography and charity work she's amazing. I have a blog crush on her. Meg also has such faith in God and although our beliefs are very different, it is her unwavering faith in general that inspires me.

A second longtime favorite blog of mine is Snapshots of a Good Life by Karen Russell. Her photography is A M A Z I N G! And besides the photos, she is so honest in what she writes. I keep saying that one of these days I am going to make time to take one of her photography classes. And maybe this year I will since I set a goal to really learn my camera in full manual mode.

I also love vol.25 which I found through Jessica's gorgeous Etsy shop. I want almost every single piece of her art! It's so inspirational. And I adore the tidbits of her family, inspiration, art and project she sprinkles into her blog.

Another great blog is A Beautiful Mess. This blog speaks for itself. Go check it out NOW! I promise you won't be disappointed.

And finally, I saved my favorite blogger for last. Tiffany is not just a blogger to me, she is my cousin who I love and miss so dearly. There may be thousands of miles between us but we always manage to see each other once or twice a year which makes my heart smile. She was also just one of my bridesmaids and I am so incredibly thankful she was standing next to me on that day. Tiffany is the most genuine and easygoing person I know. (And she's so much FUN!) Her blog Fabulous Finds by Tiffany is a new everyday read of mine. I wake up, grab my coffee, and go see what Tiffany has to say each day. We keep in touch with each others lives so frequently but I still have so much catching up to do on her blog. I'm in love with her other blog Cleverness of Me too and I hope she finds time to keep writing it.
 
My Favorite Blogger and I. Love this girl.


 ********
 
Join the 31 Day Blog Challenge!

Are you keeping up with the challenge? Head over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to link up and read about other bloggers favorite blogs. Or you can check out my past Blog Challenge posts here:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...