Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 23: Do You Have a Hobby? - 31 Day Blog Challenge


If you know me then you know I love to take pictures. My fondness of this obviously came from my father who also made a hobby of it. Every family vacation we took he was always snapping away behind his SLR and we have tons of family photos albums to show for it. I find I do the same thing as my favorite thing to photograph is our day trips or travels. I usually photograph every single detail, big and small, from the scenery right down to the texture of the sand so I can look back on it and remember every bit of our trips, the memories we made and the good times we had. Sometimes my family gets annoyed at the quantity of pictures I take but when we look at all the pictures after the trip is long gone all is forgiven and they are thankful. Being our family photographer is my favorite hobby.

Here are a few memories over recent years:

Cape Henry, VA
Tian Tian at the National Zoo in Washington, D.C.


Bleeding Hearts at the Central Park Zoo


Green Island, Antigua, B.W.I
Bushkill Falls hiking trail
The one that inspires me most, my daughter
 

********
 
Are you keeping up with the challenge? Head over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to link up and read about other bloggers hobbies. Or you can check out my past Blog Challenge posts here:

1 comment:

Frank said...

Best eye I know. Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...