Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 27? - 31 Day Blog Challenge

So Day 27 of this challenge did not happen. The writing prompt was "List 3 online friends you've never met but you hope to real soon." I have no online friends that I don't know or see outside of the web. I tried so hard to think of something else to write about yesterday too since the prompt didn't apply to me at all but nothing came to me. My creative juices were zapped up by the last two weeks of chaos at work. So I went to bed early instead.

Thankfully since I'm about to reach the point of stress-overload, I took off tomorrow to enjoy a nice three-day weekend with my family. I'll be heading into the city tomorrow with my daughter to visit the Museum of Modern Art. The last time I visited that museum was with my husband for the Tim Burton Exhibit. It was A M A Z I N G!

After many trips to different art museums and checking out the different genres of art my daughter has decided that she loves modern art the most. Andy Warhol is her favorite and there are a few good pieces of his we've admired at The Met. We recently checked out the "Regarding Warhol: Sixty Artists, Fifty Years" Exhibit at The Met which she loved! She followed the audio guide through the entire exhibit. I can't wait to see what she thinks of the MoMA tomorrow!

She likes to sketch surrounded by art in the museums.

Are you keeping up with the challenge? Head over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to link up and read about other bloggers who actually have an answer for Day 27! Or you can check out my past Blog Challenge posts here:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...