Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 1: 5 Random Facts - 31 Day Blog Challenge

(four days late!)
 
 
Got to love iPhone self portraits! Hard at work listening to Florence & the Machine on Pandora.

  1. I am the middle child of five. In addition to having the dreaded middle child syndrome (just joking!), I love to be surrounded by people. Both of my parents came from large families as well so every time I plan an outing or a trip I seem to invite everyone.
     
  2. I cannot start any day without sipping a cup of coffee slowly by myself on the couch. My family refers to it as my "bubble" and knows to steer clear until they can see the bottom of my mug!
     
  3. I have 93 pairs of shoes in my closet. Of those, I only own 2 pairs of sneakers.
     
  4. I have less than one year left of my twenties.
     
  5. Since childhood the only two things I knew I wanted to do with my life was write and be a Mother. I absolutely love being a Mom but it makes me a little sad thinking about the fact that I don't write anymore.

Join the 31 Day Blog Challenge!


1 comment:

Tiffany C. said...

Hi there my beautiful cousin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...