Monday, March 4, 2013

Up for the Challenge

While perusing my fabulous cousin Tiffany's blog with my daughter cuddled up on the couch next to  me she read aloud, "Blog Challenge! Mommy you should do that! I want you to make a blog again!" But it's been sooooo long since I've blogged or even picked up a Journal I thought to myself. But instead I asked her, "What do you think a blog challenge is?" She excitedly replied, "A challenge to make the most blogs!!!!" Cute, but not quite.

I used to blog. To me it was more of a journal to my daughter that I would one day share with her so she could  see the amazing battle she fought right from birth to just to survive. That day came not too long ago and ever since I showed her moment after moment, post after post she's been begging me to start again. Life seems to get in the way of ideas quite often but with a little nudge from a 6-year-old girl and a fabulous challenge to get me started created by my beautiful cousin I guess I'm finally up for the Challenge! (Fingers crossed that I can keep up!)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...